Keywords are the foundation of successful Search Engine Optimisation. Without Keywords there is no SEO, choose the wrong keywords and all your SEO efforts will be wasted.
- What are keywords?
- Why are they important?
- Finding Quality Keywords
- Analyse competitor keyword
- Using GKP Effectively
- Which keywords to use
- Keyword commercial value
- Keyword types
On- Off page SEO is a fundamental part of making your website successful. If your website SEO is not up to scaratch then all your efforts elsewhere will be a waste of time and effort.
- Effective title Tags
- Using modifiers
- Using clicking triggers
- Writing effective descriptions
- Using H tags effectively
- Website content
- Optimising content
- Using LSI effectively
Backlinks (sites linking to you) are the most important ranking factor for Google, Yahoo, Bing and other major search engines. This workshop will show how to get high-quality backlinks.
- What are links?
- Why are they important?
- Effective internal link building
- Finding linking opportunities
- Evaluate a links potential
- Use search operators to find links
- Competitor link analysis
- Link Building roadmap
Social media now plays an important part in business and SEO. Social media will allow you to engage with your customers directly and on a personal level. Get the most from social media.
- Get More from Facebook Fans
- Grow Your Network
- Get More Leads
- Finding Content to Share
- Promoting a Post
- Using Knowem
- Use Tumblr to Get Customers
- Using LinkedIn Free Tools
“ Your investment in this course will soon be recovered many times over and if you do it before you think about building a website could save you a lot of heartache and wasted money.”
Marketing a website is not an easy task and requires a long term commitment to achieve the best results.
The aim of our SEO training course is to simplify SEO and provide you with proven methods of SEO best practice so that your site does not get lost among the competition.
SEO Training Workshop
Workshops start and finish 9.30 to 4.00 and takes place in state of the art training facilities based at the Technology Centre located in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
- All Training materials based on the SEO Workshop will be provided
- We try to keep class sizes relatively small (approx. 10 participants)
- SEO training courses are interactive, informal and engaging
- We will ensure you are well fed and refreshed throughout the day.
- On going support after the workshop so you are never alone
The course has been designed to give you the know how, SEO tools and guidance to create and manage an effective SEO campaign for yourself.
Not only will you learn the theory you will practice what you have learned on the same day.